One would have said, to see the pensive thoughtfulness of his glance, that he had already, in some previous state of existence, traversed the revolutionary apocalypse.
So is THE most brilliant JVJ in LES MIS. I alternated between smiling and crying the whole evening. #teamdechagny
from anna o’byrne’s twitter
❝ Can you tell me some R/C head canons? ❞
i can always give you some R/C headcanons
- raoul is very over-emotional and he cries a lot. he cried when he left for a few days before their wedding, he cried when he saw christine coming down the isle, he cried during the vows, the speech, the first dance…he cried more than christine.
- christine suffered night terrors for a while after the events of phantom. whenever she woke up terrified, he woke up too, cuddled her and lulled her back to sleep.
- raoul and christine tell their children the story of little lotte as christine’s father had done to them.
- in an attempt to woo christine, raoul tried to learn some swedish. (he wasn’t very good at it but christine appreciated it all the same and found it very endearing.)
- their son had raoul’s wide, bright eyes and christine’s curly hair
- they enjoy long walks on sunday afternoons. raoul has a habit of collecting daisies and putting them in christine’s hair
glee flashback: favorite scenes - the rocky horror glee show (2x05)
You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner, you’re in one
doodle that got out of hand, these three posts very much in mind
FAVORITE CHARACTERS ALPHABET | Amelia “Amy” Pond (Doctor Who)
Told you. The colored version of my previous post came out quite well.